Tell Me More!
Decorative textured glass is a patterned glass in construction and displays a particular pattern or design on the surface. It has many objectives, the main ones being added security (as you can’t see through it), uniqueness in design to allow for different thicknesses and type of colours which can be used for a customised look and feel for the customer.
Some of the main features are:
- The designs provide different degrees of obscured viewing for privacy
- A wide range of designs and finishes, so you can customise to your desires
- Available with wired glass making it compliant for glazing resistantance in case of a fire
- Available in toughened and laminated forms for safety and security considerations
Comes in different categories for you to research, before making an informed decision on purchasing to include:
- Decorative Bevel-style Glazing
- Decorative Georgian-style Glazing
- Decorative Leaded-style Glazing
- Decorative Stained-style Glazing
- Decorative Textured-style Glazing
These designs are not everyone’s cup of tea, but if you are interested in using this style for the glazing products let Upperglass know, we will put you in the frame!
To make an appointment or to discuss with us any of our products please contact us on 01375 482020, by direct e-mail or by using our Upperglass Enquiry Contact Form. Alternatively, why not come down and see us in person by visiting our showroom inside Grays Glass, 25 The Broadway, Grays, Essex, RM17 6EW